Corporate Event Tips For Your Next Party
Event planning can be difficult and stressful. There can be many people to satisfy and possibly serious consequences if an event is botched. But when an event turns out successful, it can be satisfying and rewarding for all involved. To hold a successful event, choose one of the best catering and event planning companies in the Bay Area.
How Many Corporate Events Are There Each Year
The meeting and event industry is a large one including convention and visitors bureaus, travel and hospitality, equipment companies and manufacturers, corporate meetings, and more. It is estimated that there are 1.8 million meetings and events in the U. S. every year, and of that number, about 1.3 million are corporate or business-related events.
Business events include conferences, trade shows and exhibitions, awards or incentives, gala dinners, team building, and company meetings. Knowing how to plan a corporate event is critical to making any of these successful.
What Are Some Common Event Planning Challenges
Expert catering and event planning companies can help overcome many common challenges including overspending on an event, understaffing, forgetting to track schedule or budget changes, not having some flexibility or wiggle room in an event planning timeline, not considering weather impacts, having more attendees than planned, leaving inadequate time for event set up or take down, or giving inadequate attention to facilities and technology needs.
How to Plan a Corporate Event—8 Tips
Use these corporate event tips to achieve a successful corporate event. Using these tips will help owners and managers plan and throw a great event with the help of a great local caterer and event planner:
- Establish the basic event details including the purpose for the event, the day, date, time of the event, and the number of people expected to attend.
- Set a budget and include a buffer for any unforeseen changes in schedule, elements, or attendees.
- Select a theme and have a vision of what you want the event to feel like.
- Find a venue that fits with your theme/event vision; one that will meet the event attendees’ needs and one that will allow the caterer to work properly.
- Choose an expert caterer, one that will provide fresh food, excellent menu choices, and the service style that you desire.
- Select some good entertainment.
- Schedule all the logistics.
- Send out the invitations.
Choose A Great Bay Area Caterer and Corporate Event Planner
Contact Handheld Catering and Events, with offices in Santa Clara, and San Jose, CA. We have offered professional full-service catering and event planning services in the Francisco Bay Area since 2012. We serve delicious fresh gourmet food and deliver an extraordinary culinary experience for your guests.